Tuesday, December 14, 2010

R+J Handmade

I am TERRIBLE about blogging...I did not get the "high-tech" genes I should have from my dad... so I am living my life struggling with even loading pictures onto Facebook. Aren't I supposed to be good at that sort of thing?? I'm not... so any free lessons are welcome!

With that said, I am going to attempt to keep up with the goings-on of my family and my sister's and my new Etsy shop R+J Handmade. I have to give my sister, Roxanne, most of the credit for this Etsy shop and our recent success in a "Holiday Shopping Party" a great friend, Whitney, hosted for a group of aspiring "business women" like ourselves. We had a great time hanging out, seeing old friends, and meeting new ones! I didn't take any pictures of the amazing event, but I did want to make a plug for some of my handmade products! :) Some of these are still available in our shop, but let me know if you do not see the items you like! I accept custom orders!






Don't forget that a huge part of R+J Handmade is ROXANNE! She makes the cutest hand towels and distressed picture frames!


No comments:

Post a Comment