Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life lately...



It's been awhile since I posted last... life has been so busy for our family! Duh... I wouldn't change it for anything, though. We LOVE our little PayPay... late nights, leaky diapers, spit-up galore, and all! There have already been little challenges... like I have no idea how to take a 2-year-old and an infant into Wal-Mart by myself without having a panic attack (it hasn't happened yet... I just know that is BOUND to be the outcome...) I also haven't established a good schedule for us during the day... this results in Parker going a little longer than he needs to without a bath... ok, include me in that one too... just WARN ME before you want to come over so I can at least put a hat on and put some body spray on! Maybe that was t.m.i... anyway, the challenge is fun so far! Here are a few of the fun moments:
Payton's first real bath! Her cord took FOREVER to fall off so her first bath was at 3 1/2 to 4 weeks old.

Daddy attempting to entertain Parker! :)

My sweet Mother-in-law came to stay with us while Kyle and his dad went duck hunting for Kyle's birthday! Can you tell we had a good time?? :) I have the best mother- and father-in-law you could ever ask for! We always look forward to their visits!

Nanna and Payton playing Patty-cake! She was smiling like crazy!

We've been getting Cabin Fever A LOT lately... so we do a lot of jumping around the house...

...and more jumping...

...and even more jumping!

That is one cute kid! My Parker-man has been such a good big bro!

While Kyle's mom was here we decided to have a photo shoot with Payton! :) I am by no means a photographer and never will be... but we caught her looking so cute! So just excuse the photo quality!

Look at my big girl!! Doesn't she look so old here?? She's been holding her head up since the day she was born!

Payton's Mammy (my mom) gave her that sweet bracelet! I LOVE it!

Payton and the boa! You can't get much more girly than that!

Oh! I actually caught him in the bath! :) My mohawk boy.

Parker and Mommy being crazy!

Playing dress-up is fun even at 6 weeks old! :)

One of the headbands I made for Payton!

Kyle with his babies on his birthday! :) The best Daddy in the world! This is the only picture we got on Kyle's birthday! I'm glad it's a good one!!

Long enough post!! I hope to post a sewing/crafty post soon! I have a few headband ideas and a dress for Payton brewing! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. LOVE!! Payton and Parker are so ridiculously cute! (and I am not biased AT ALL!) Ok, you need to make some of those headbands for our etsy store, I need to make a new banner for your blog, AND the last picture of Kyle with the kids is definitely a framer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton is so beautiful! What great photos!! And I bet Parker is just a ham! He looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Parker with his arms crossed!!! ... and all the pictures of the Payton dressed up!! You are such a fun mommy! I can't wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I have a girl in ten years, Payton will be old enough to help you make her headbands.... that is sooo freaking cute!!! I love your adorable pictures and a look into your life as a mommy of two... I'm so proud of you, Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jessie, these are such great pictures and I love reading about your precious little family!! :)

    ReplyDelete