Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Inspiration...

I am currently loving the vintage/vintage-inspired styles. I can't help but look through the loveliness that places like Anthropology and Modcloth contain... I usually run to my craft closet (as of right now, it looks more like a junk closet) after getting lost in the beautiful creations I see and use those inspirations to recreate something that only slightly resembles my favorite finds... or I head to the thrift store to hopefully find something that I can "upcycle" using the inspiration I pull from these lovely shops... here are a few of my current favorite finds...

Do you like vintage or vintage-inspired? Where do you look for vintagey-goodness?

P.S. I do not actually purchase these things! I would be beyond broke if I satisfied every craving for all things vintage. I just love to look and draw inspiration!

1 comment: