Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friends and Beautiful Weather

My good friend Mary and her son Isaac came down to Oxford this week, and we had SO much fun! Parker and Isaac are about 8 months apart. Mary and I (and her husband Josh) go WAAAYY back...we are all friends from youth group, and it's so fun to see old friends in new stages of life! I'm so sad we don't get to see each other very much, but I'm already looking forward to our next get-together/play-date! Thanks so much for coming Mary and Isaac!
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I got of the two of them playing... Parker was a little jealous of Isaac while they played. We are TRYING to teach Parker how to share toys, but it's still a work in progress. Parker kept walking up to Isaac and waving while saying "Bye-Bye". Thank goodness Isaac didn't know what he was saying! Isaac was such a good boy and was so sweet to put up with Parker!
Pictures + babies = you never know what you're going to get. I LOVE this picture anyway!
Parker, Kyle, and I enjoyed our AMAZING weather (I mean, amazing is an understatement. It's been beautiful!) with a trip to the park. We decided to try a new little park we'd never been to, and unfortunately the playground was for older kids. Parker could have cared less, though, and we enjoyed watching him run around SCREAMING.
This is probably the only time he stood still. His feet were constantly moving!
He's pretty good at staying on the path!
All the boys. We had a great time!

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment